Buying a Used vehicle should be a stress-free experience. Relax, we have you covered with a 30 Day Limited Warranty. Additionally, we have many options to extend your coverage, and your peace of mind, for years to come.
Eligibility: Unless indicated by the Dealer, all vehicles being sold with an Ontario Safety Standards Certificate are eligible for the program for 30 Days or 1,500km from the date of delivery, whichever comes first. Vehicles sold AS-IS are not eligible for this Program.
Coverage: Brampton Auto Mart will cover the following:
- Any and all items covered by the Ontario Safety Standards D.OT. Inspection and Check Sheet, if an item later fails those inspection standards.
The following conditions will apply:
- This warranty coverage can only be obtained at Brampton Auto Mart.
- The dealer reserves the right to repair the vehicle or to sublet the vehicle as they see fit.
- Brampton Auto Mart may use new, remanufactured or used parts to repair the vehicle.
- Where permitted by the Ontario Safety Standards a Level 1 or Level 2 leak will not be considered a failure.
- The vehicle must not have been serviced or modified by anyone other than the selling dealer.
- Coverage may be denied, in part or in full, if there is evidence of neglect, improper use or abuse.
- Any repairs are at the dealer’s discretion
- The dealer reserves the right to offer to repair or repurchase the vehicle at their discretion.
Roadside assistance, vehicle rentals and breakdown away from home coverage in not included in this plan.