At Brampton Auto Mart, we want you to be confident in your purchase. That's why we include a 90-Day / 5,000 KM Warranty on every vehicle purchase.
Unexpected car repairs can be disruptive, expensive, and stressful, but at Brampton Auto Mart, we want your ownership experience to be smooth and enjoyable.
When purchasing a used vehicle, have peace of mind that your investment is protected by being adequately covered in the event of a mechanical breakdown. Plus, you can drive confidently knowing that you have Roadside Assistance, Towing, and Breakdown Away from Home coverage for the entire term of your coverage.
Driver's Shield Warranty
3 Months / 5000 Km
- Available on Any Year, Make, Model, Mileage.
- Includes: Powertrain, Seals & Gaskets, Alternator, Air Conditioning, Water Pump, Starter Motor.
- Over 7,000 repair centres across Canada.
- Coverage applies anywhere in Canada and the USA.
- Policies are tranferrable and renewable.
- Optional Technology Coverage available.
Brampton Auto Mart's Driver's Shield Warranty is administered by Lubrico Warranty, the most trusted warranty provider for used cars in Canada. Lubrico has been providing warranties for used cars since 1977 and consistently maintains a 98% customer approval rating - a testament to their quality and trustworthiness.
Contact us today using the form below to inquire about Brampton Auto Mart's complimentary 3 Month / 5,000 KM coverage included with every vehicle purchase, and a member of our team will reach out shortly.
You will be reimbursed up to a set maximum per claim for expenses incurred if a covered component fails while travelling. Eligible expenses include the cost of hotel rooms, bus fare, taxis, train or airfare.
You will be reimbursed up to a set amount per occurrence for the following services: Towing, Fuel Delivery (excluding the cost of fuel), Battery Boost, Lockout Services (excluding locksmith costs), Tire Change and Winching Services. This coverage applies to the registered vehicle and anyone who is driving it. Coverage is limited to a maximum of 3 (three) service calls.
- A/C Seals and Gaskets for covered components
- Air Conditioning Belt Tensioner
- Idler & Pulley
- Air Conditioning Clutch
- Air Conditioning Compressor
- Air Conditioning Condenser
- Air Conditioning Evaporator
- Air Conditioning Lines
- Air Conditioning Pulley & Bearings
- Expansion Valve
- High/Low Pressure Cycling Switch
- Orifice Tube
- Receiver Dryer
- Schrader Valves
- Differential Housing (Front)
- Differential Housing (Rear)
- Differential Internally Lubricated Parts (Front)
- Differential Internally Lubricated Parts (Rear)
- Differential Viscous Couplers
- Alternator Voltage Regulator
- Starter Motor
- Starter Motor Solenoid
- Broken Piston Rings
- Camshaft and Bearings
- Connecting Rods and Bearings
- Cylinder Heads (excluding damage caused by overheating regardless of the cause)
- Engine Block (excluding damage caused by overheating regardless of the cause)
- Engine Internally Lubricated Parts
- Engine Main Bearings
- Engine Oil Pump
- Engine Water Pump
- Exhaust Valves
- Intake Valves
- Internal Variable Timing Components
- Rocker Arm Assemblies
- Timing belt/timing chain and related gears and tensioners
- Valve Covers
- Valve Guides
- Valve Lifters and Push Rods
- Valve Springs and Retainers
- Wrist Pins
- All those used to contain fluids/lubricants within the covered parts
Coverage includes but is not limited to:
- Camshaft Seals
- Crankshaft Seals
- Cylinder Head Gaskets
- Differential Seals and Gaskets
- Intake Manifold Gaskets
- Oil Pan Gasket
- Timing Cover Gasket
- Transfer Case Seals and Gaskets
- Transmission/Transaxle Seals and Gaskets
- Valve Cover Gaskets
- Valve Seals
- 4WD/AWD - Transfer Case Housing
- Transfer Case Internally Lubricated Parts
- Automatic/Standard/FWD/RWD - Modulator Valve
- Solenoid Packs
- Torque Converter
- Transmission Case (when damaged from within)
- Transmission Internally Lubricated Parts
- By-Pass Valve
- Clutch & Pulley
- Oil Feed Lines
- Supercharger Compressor
- Supercharger Housing
- Supercharger Internally Lubricated Parts
- Supercharger Water Pump
- Turbo Housing
- Turbo Internally Lubricated Parts
- Turbo Water Pump
- Wastegate Blow Off Valve
- Wastegate Controller
- Adaptive Cruise Control Components
- Blind Spot Monitoring Sensors
- Bluetooth Voice Activation Control Module
- Cameras - Front, Rear & Side Collision Avoidance System Sensors & Modules, Display &
- Screen/Monitor (Including Navigation, Climate Control & Media Settings)
- GPS Module
- Electronic Instrument Displays (Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Fuel, Oil, Temperature and Voltage)
- Exterior Mirror Motors
- Heated Mirrors
- Heated Seat Components
- Heated Steering Wheel Components
- Lane Assist/Collision Avoidance System Components
- Lift Gate Motor
- Parking Assist Sensors
The deductible will be waived on all claims authorized throughout the lifetime of the policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
A 3 Month / 5,000 KM powertrain plus Warranty is included with the purchase of any vehicle from Brampton Auto Mart. Depending on your driving needs, additional coverage may be purchased at the time of sale.
Used Car warranties are included on the purchase of all vehicles from Brampton Auto Mart. Additional coverage can only be purchased at Brampton Auto Mart at the time of sale.
The basic 3 month / 5,000 KM coverage is complimentary with the purchase of all vehicles from Brampton Auto Mart. Additional coverage options are available, but the price depends on the level of coverage, and the vehicle's make, model, year, and mileage.
A copy of the Warranty coverage will be emailed to the email address you provide at the time of purchase.
No. The Warranty application that is emailed to you is simply proof of your coverage and contains important information regarding your Warranty coverage should you need to make a claim before receiving your final Warranty document.
If the vehicle you are purchasing is going to be financed, the lender may require that the paper application be signed at the dealership at the time of purchase.
Your final Warranty document will be emailed to the email address included on the Warranty application that was provided at the time of sale. Brampton Auto Mart will take care of the paperwork and submitting the Warranty application.
Note: If an email address is not provided on the Warranty application, you will be unable to receive the final Warranty document.
If you have the complimentary Warranty coverage from Brampton Automart, your coverage will expire after 3 Months or 5,000 kilometres, whichever comes first.
If you opt to purchase additional coverage, the Warranty will expire by the time or mileage specified in the Warranty application.
It is your responsibility to be aware of your Warranty's expiry date and/or mileage. Expiry warnings are not provided, and you will not be contacted regarding your Warranty expiry.
You can cancel your Warranty coverage within the first ten business days of purchase. After this time period, the Warranty is non-cancelable, including, but not limited to, circumstances where the vehicle is sold or written off.
Since the 3 month / 5,000 kilometre Warranty is complimentary, its best to retain your coverage, as there is no additional cost to do so.
If you purchase additional coverage at the time of purchase, contact Brampton Auto Mart to discuss your options.
Valid warranties are both transferrable and renewable, subject to approval.
Contact Lubrico, the Warranty provider, to transfer or renew your Warranty coverage.
For the complimentary Warranty coverage, the "Caims-Free Double Your Term" option is not available.
However, if you purchase additional coverage, specifically the 2, 3, or 4-year Warranty AND don't make any claims for the full term of the Warranty, you will be eligible to purchase an identical second term of the same coverage for only $149 plus applicable taxes.
- The original Warranty must have no claims paid, authorized, or pending against it.
- This offer is only available to the original Warranty purchaser.
- The customer obligations of the original Warranty must be adhered to as per the Terms & Conditions.
- You must contact the Warranty Provider just prior to the expiration (in time or mileage, whichever occurs first) of the original warranty term to activate the second term.
- A current oil change receipt may be required at the commencement of the second term.
- The second Warranty term does not have a cash value and is non-cancelable and non-transferable
- This offer is not available on Warranty renewals or transfers.
For the complimentary 3 Month / 5,000 KM Warranty coverage, you do not need to take additional steps to keep your Warranty valid.
If you purchase additional coverage, To keep your Warranty valid, Oil changes must be completed every six months or 10,000 km, whichever occurs first, to keep your Warranty valid. Oil changes are performed at your own expense and must be reported to the Warranty provider.
The complimentary 3 month / 5,000 KM Warranty coverage provided with every vehicle purchase at Brampton Auto Mart does not require you to report oil changes.
If you purchased additional coverage that requires you to report your oil changes, you can do so quickly and easily here.
Please ensure that you keep the original documentation of the oil change (work order, invoice, receipt, etc.). You may be required to produce these items when making a Warranty claim.
No. The Warranty provider requires digital or printed invoices from a licensed facility that indicates clearly your name, vehicle information, and the date/mileage at which the oil change occurs.
Oil changes can be completed by any qualified technician through a licensed facility that can provide a digital or printed invoice.
You must adhere to the Warranty provider's maintenance intervals to keep your Lubrico Warranty valid. The manufacturer's suggested maintenance intervals no longer apply as their Warranty is no longer in effect
Only valid warranties are able to submit claims, renewals, or transfers. Submitting oil change invoices to Lubrico, the Warranty provider, that satisfy their maintenance interval ensures your Warranty remains valid.
Storing your vehicle for an extended period of time will change your maintenance schedule requirements. Depending on when your last oil change was, you may need another oil change either before the vehicle is stored or within a certain timeframe after it comes out of storage. As each situation is different when a vehicle is being stored, please contact the Warranty provider's Support Department (1-800-668-3331, select option 3) to find out how your maintenance schedule will change as a result.
To qualify as being "in storage," a vehicle may not be driven at all for the duration of the storage period.
Please review Section 3 of your Warranty application for exact coverage details.
Please contact the Warranty Provider's Claims Department using one of the following options to make a claim:
- Phone: 1-800-265-1510 (Option 2)
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: Click here to submit your claim online.
For claims and repairs made under your Warranty : repairs must be performed at an Authorized Repair Centre. Use the Warranty provider's Repair Centre Locator to find an Authorized Repair Centre near you.
If there is no Authorized Repair Centre nearby, please contact our Claims Department at 1-800-265-1510 (Option 2).
For regular maintenance and repairs not made under your Warranty, you may take your vehicle to the repair centre of your choice.
No. Repairs covered under your Warranty must be performed at an Authorized Repair Centre.
The Warranty provider covers parts & labour costs for parts covered under your Warranty by paying the Authorized Repair Centre directly.
You will be responsible for paying the deductible (if applicable), diagnostic charges, & other miscellaneous non-covered parts. These costs are not covered by Lubrico.
Lubrico, the warranty provider is available to serve you from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Easter Standard Time from Monday to Friday.
If you have a problem with your vehicle outside of their normal business hours, but it is still safe to drive it, we ask that you contact us on the next business day for assistance. If, however, the vehicle is unsafe to drive or is disabled, for safety's sake, please contact a local towing provider and make arrangements to have your vehicle towed to a reputable local facility. They should contact our Claims Department on our next business day.
If the problem with your vehicle is relatively minor (e.g. alternator, starter, etc.) and you are able to have it repaired prior to our next business day *(for example, on a Saturday), it is acceptable to authorize and pay for the repair yourself, and then contact us on the next business day for assistance with reimbursement for the repair. Provided the diagnosis and repairs are reasonable, we would be happy to assist with the cost of the repair, based on normal industry pricing standards, and subject to the Terms & Conditions of your Warranty Coverage.
In the event of a major mechanical breakdown (e.g. engine, transmission, etc.), it is important to call our office on the next business day, BEFORE any work has been started. Please note that due to scheduling and parts supply, it is doubtful that any major repairs could be completed during the short time periods our office is closed.
Our roadside assistance is reimbursement-based. Please contact a local provider to have the needed service performed: winching, gas delivery, lockout service, etc.
Once the service is completed, please contact our Claims Department at 1-800-265-1510 (Option 2), firstname.lastname@example.org, or via this webform to arrange reimbursement.