You will love your new vehicle from Brampton Auto Mart. In fact, we are so certain this is the vehicle for you that we will stand behind it with a 5 Day/ 250km Vehicle Replacement Program.
Eligibility: Unless indicated by the Dealer, all vehicle being sold with an Ontario Safety Standards Certificate are eligible for the program for 5 calendar days or 250km from the date of delivery, whichever comes first. Vehicles sold AS IS are not eligible for this Program.
The vehicle being replaced must be:
- Still owned by the original purchaser as per the Bill of Sale.
- For personal use only; vehicles used for delivery, daily rental, taxi or ridesharing (UBER, Lyft etc.), emergency services or commercial use are not eligible for exchange.
- Not have been serviced or modified by anyone other than the selling dealer.
- Be inspected by the selling dealer. If the vehicle has less than $300 of damage since delivery that amount will be deducted from the original pre-tax purchase price of the vehicle being replaced. Vehicles with more than $300 of damage since delivery are not eligible for replacement.
- The purchaser has not exchanged any other vehicle with Brampton Auto Mart in the last 12 month
The following conditions will apply:
- Replacement vehicles must be equal or greater value to the original vehicle. If the replacement vehicle price is higher than the original, then the customer will pay the difference.
- The replacement program may be subject to bank finance approval if the customer financed the original vehicle, or wishes to finance the replacement vehicle.
- The customer is responsible for any transfer fees on Warranties or Aftermarket Products. Additionally, if the customer purchased non-transferrable items, such as chemical rustproofing or tinted windows, then these items will remain with the original vehicle and customer will not receive any credit for them.